Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Exciting Times

Time passes so quickly. It seems like only yesterday that I was heading north for a fantastic visit with friends and relatives in September and here it is November.

The trip north was a great experience as you have read my last blog. The book signing at Miss Aimee B’s was very well received.

Come visit the tea house in St. Charles, MO, and have an Internet tour of Miss Aimee B’s by clicking on the name. See what they have to offer. The food is delicious, the accommodations are very Victorian, and the two proprietors, Judy Howell and Sherry Pfaender, are extremely gracious.

During the second week of the trip, I visited with my brother, David and his family, my brother-in-laws, Frank and Dennis, my cousins, and long time friends.

There were two highlights on the trip that I need to mention. First, my high school lady friends all got together again for a marvelous reunion at Marsha and Glen Ronsick’s house. The food was terrific, the friendships reestablished, and fun was had by all.

My most cherished experience was to see our grand daughter married to a wonderful man, Phil Corey. Illah was a gorgeous bride. We danced, ate, and had fun.

Now it’s time to leave this segment of my journey. Until we get back together again, grab a book, sit back and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh wow is that dana? godness grandma i havent seen her in years she still looks very beautiful even in that dress give her my best wishes if you would i love you grandma talk to you soon

love meg