I've received the Honest Scrap Award from a blogging friend who has asked me to share with you ten honest scraps about myself. My friend, Morgan Mandel has no idea how hard this is for me to share these scraps with you. I have to dig real deep. So as I sit here pondering this assignment, why not visit Morgan's site by clicking on her name.
Now to get serious about this requirement.
My ten honest scraps about myself:
1. I'm a workaholic and enjoy pushing the limits.
2. I love to organize and make things efficient.
3. I live by the following statement: There are no strangers in my world, only friends I haven't met yet. I love people.
4. My favorite dessert is chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup. Yum !
5. Dogs are my favorite pet and I miss our rottie, Queenie. She left us 2 years ago.
6. I believe that children are America's most precious resources.
7. I will always be a kid at heart for life is just to wonderful to get serious.
8. Christmas is my favorite holiday. . .the lights, greenery, decorations, music, the joy of being with family. Ho, ho, ho.
9. My favorite place to go is Disney World. I could work there forever, greeting people, smiling at the children.
10. I love being alive and having the chance to make decisions and choices. After 5 cancers. I take one day at a time.
I've been requested to pass this Honest Scrap Award to 7 wonderful people., but I have selected 8 being an even number. If you've already received one, this means that you're extra special. Visit these great people and see what they are blogging about.
Heidi M. Thomas
Roxanne St. Claire
Marvin D. Wilson
Johnny (Sir John) Ray
L. J. Sellers
I've enjoy sharing with my friends and hope they will feel the same way. Here's to a prosperous new year.
Telegraph Cottage: Ike's Hideaway
2 days ago