Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Terrific Times

What a week. First of all the most fantastic news is . . . . I received a contract from Treble Heart Books on the second book in the series, Winds of Change. It will be released sometime during the summer of 2009. How exciting is that?

Second, with the holidays moving closer and closer, I thought I better get my body in high-gear. I started decorating the house, setting up the tree, and playing Christmas music. Love it! Now to tackle some cookies.

This weekend, I participated in a craft bazaar at the Holiday Travel Park and it was a huge success. Christmas was everywhere, including red shirts and Santa hats. There was no mistaking the theme of the day.

It’s time to close. But before I go, remember that special gift. . . . a book is always a good read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwyn, congrats on the new contract. An exciting time for you. Best wishes for a huge success!
Cheers,
Brian

Angela said...

Kudos on the new contract! Be sure to stop by Pop Syndicate's Book Addict if you go on virtual tour.

And thanks for stopping by www.askangelawilson.com. Hope you enjoy the marketing tips!

Angela Wilson
Book Addict Editor
www.popsyndicate.com/books
www.marketmynovel.com

Dana Fredsti said...

Hi, Gwyn, thank you for stopping by on my blog! Congrats indeed on the new contract!!!

The link is at the top right hand corner, a little RSS feed thingee saying Follow in a Reader...

Jean Henry Mead said...

Congratualtions on the new book contract, Gwyn. The first book is great. I really enjoyed reading it. Can't wait for the second.