Friday, September 11, 2009

Clutter and More Clutter

Mess after mess. Clutter after clutter. Right now every room in my house is in disarray.


I'm having the entire house painted from top to bottom. When furniture, wall hangings, or other items are removed from a room, I can never get all the items back where they belong. Bedroom pictures are in the front room. Front room things are in the dining room or family room. To make the situation worse, I have boxes of my two published books resting in an honored position in the dining room covered with miscellaneous stuff.


Tomorrow I leave for a conference in LA and hope when I return next week, the good fairy or the wee people find it in their hearts to get my house put back in shape. One can only wish.


Hmmm, maybe I'm asking too much. Nah!

No comments: